Who is Daniel Petrescu


My name, if you didn't figure it out yet, is Daniel Petrescu. I was born in the Danube Delta on the 12th of December 1974 and grew up in the area.
Here I have learned a lot about the nature and about the people. I started to guide trips for naturalists around the Danube Delta and Dobrogea about 12 years ago where I got in contact with the world of photography. I started to take pictures in a serious manner in 1999 and I enjoy it more and more every day.
I am also the co owner of Ibis tours (www.ibis-tours.ro) and the traveling gives me a lot of opportunities to use my camera.
I now try to make a living from photography so if you are searching nature pictures for publishing, printing or other purposes visit my nature stock photos web page www.naturestockphotos.ro . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment